Skip to content
- Get an accountability partner or small group
- check in with your partner once a week at the same time
- check in whenever one of you misses class
- Ask: What did I miss? What is the homework? What should I study before next class?
- Come to class. If or when you miss class, contact me to let me know what’s going on and what you should work on to make up for the missed time.
- Practice the skills you learned in class outside of class.
- look for examples of real-world math
- watch Khan Academy videos covering the subject we discussed in class
- Use the GED book to take practice tests and practice test problems. At a minimum, work out two GED practice test problems EVERY DAY.